• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon KNEEing animated .gif

Bizbo

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I made an homage to the cap'n falcon knee. I thought it'd be neat on message boards. I originally made it for my profile picture at work (we like to smash at lunch, we're pretty cool like that).. I thought it'd work with message boards too. It runs best in chrome or firefox. Oh, and the reason why it doesn't cycle is because there was a file size limit I had to stay under (to be able to use it as my profile pic at work).. which was 8 kb. Which is also why he doesn't have a yellow scarf because just adding the colour yellow makes it a little bit too big, hah!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Pretty cool! Certainly captured his flamboyance.

Bizbo

Smash Rookie
COoool. How many frames from the start of the hop / end of the knee?

also, welcome to the Artwork Emporiummmmmmmmmmmm
18 from when he gets out of his run cycle and hops to knee, then lands. yeah, i know the timing is a lot different in the game, but y'know, artistic freedom.

and, thanks you guyyzsh

edit: i miggght make it the .gif actually cycle, just needs a few more frames!

Geist

Smash Master
captain fabulous is totally my color

man I'd love to work at a place that played smash on lunch breaks... :/

edit: nice run cycle btw lol

Bizbo

Smash Rookie
captain fabulous is totally my color

man I'd love to work at a place that played smash on lunch breaks... :/

edit: nice run cycle btw lol
ahah, yeah, I work in an animation studio called nerdcorps entertainment- just the name of the company should say somethin. We're actually setting up another monitor next to the tv to play 2 games of smash at the same time since it's been getting more and more popular since we started it :D

and thanks!

Geist

Smash Master
Yeah lol, I'm a modeler
He wants to animate one of my characters one of these days :D

And yesh you guys are working on that animation that creaturebox did concepts for. I've follwed creaturebox for a while, I was a big childhood fan of ratchet and clack and stuff.
When nick told me he was working on it, I was pretty hyped.

Bizbo

Smash Rookie
Yeah lol, I'm a modeler
He wants to animate one of my characters one of these days :D

And yesh you guys are working on that animation that creaturebox did concepts for. I've follwed creaturebox for a while, I was a big childhood fan of ratchet and clack and stuff.
When nick told me he was working on it, I was pretty hyped.
That's pretty coo.. yeah, he told me you were a pretty good modeller/artist. Yeah, creature box does some really awesome stuff- unfortunately we had to simplify the characters from the designs they gave us, but it still retains some of the cool stuff they designed. Someone z brushed a version of kord (or previously known as korg) straight from the creature box design, looked pretty awesome. i dunno where that link is now though ><

Top Bottom