• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon is Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Znatty

Smash Rookie
So let's talk about why I think Captain Falcon is broken. Firstly, we have his speed. He's among the fastest characters in the game, but apparently that's not enough because he's heavy too. If you manage to wade through his ridiculous specials and high priority dash attacks you may think you have a chance to land a hit, but low and behold, all he has to do is hit the A button and you're hit with an instant jab that does an inescapable 15 damage. All of this combined with his 50 different kill options and you have one seriously disgusting character.

kinbobbobkin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Remybunny14
3DS FC
1822-1654-6056
He really isn't tho. You just need to space, because he's a character who can juggle easily if close. Also, he's very gimpable if he misses an attack(someone correct me if I'm wrong please).

Znatty

Smash Rookie
He really isn't tho. You just need to space, because he's a character who can juggle easily if close. Also, he's very gimpable if he misses an attack(someone correct me if I'm wrong please).
If by gimpable you mean his jab keeps him safe from any sort of punish then sure.

kinbobbobkin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Remybunny14
3DS FC
1822-1654-6056
If by gimpable you mean his jab keeps him safe from any sort of punish then sure.
You can block those jabs, also it's a better idea if you let him come to you. You have to go defensive on him and make it hard from him to read you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom