• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon has four taunts.

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
I've been falcone panching for about 40 minutes in sandbag mode while waiting for a wifi match to begin (lol nintendo WFC) when I decided to let C. Falcon ask me to show him my moves. So I did. I pressed down on the gamecube controller's D-Pad and he asked me. He was facing forward. Falcon does it quite slowly now. I'm sure all of you Falcon players have noticed this difference from melee. He also stands differently and does something differently with his hand.

Then I faced backwards and did it. He taunted the way he did it in melee. His stance is different and his hand moves faster.

The entire backwards taunt is faster than his facing forward taunt. I tested it for timing and it actually is. He has four taunts.

Captain Falcon is a BADASS!

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
pretty schweet. soon enough we'll discover that his knee is still awesome, he has good priority and this nonsense will all have been a dream!!!

right?

RIGHT?!!!

Top Bottom