• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon dittos

Revven

FrankerZ
I've been doing some CF ditto matches lately with a friend of mine (Ramz) and I've got quite a few of our matches recorded (replays mind you) and I'm still uploading moar from the times from a few weeks ago. They're pretty funny (some are) and some are pretty good. Anyway, enjoy what you think is enjoyable. :p

June 26, 2008

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4
Match 5
Match 6

June 30, 2008
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4

I'll be adding more to this post as I get them up, enjoy plz! Sorry for crappy quality, it's the best I can do.

Also, here's the ones he recorded!

Here
Here
Here

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
nice vids.(i only watched 1 full video) i will wacth the ones that say "Here" tomorrow because they have music.its more entertaining with music.

Revven

FrankerZ
nice vids.(i only watched 1 full video) i will wacth the ones that say "Here" tomorrow because they have music.its more entertaining with music.
Heh, thanks, don't turn away though from the other videos just because they lack music because some of the ones I got up are pretty entertaining even without music. But, it's your choice I suppose. :p

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
You use the paunch too much. Especially in the fourth match where he just juggled you while you tried to paunch him. Also, try to chain Fthrows. There were times when you used Dthrow and could've gotten a few Fthrows in instead of him just jumping out of the Dthrows. Other than that, pretty decent. Obviously, there's always room for improvement, but you're doing alright.

Revven

FrankerZ
You use the paunch too much. Especially in the fourth match where he just juggled you while you tried to paunch him. Also, try to chain Fthrows. There were times when you used Dthrow and could've gotten a few Fthrows in instead of him just jumping out of the Dthrows. Other than that, pretty decent. Obviously, there's always room for improvement, but you're doing alright.
XD the Paunches there are intentional, they were for the lulz and if I get them off it's just more points for me. But, thanks for the criticism, I already do have a pretty decent Fthrow chain but, the most I can get off is Fthrow into Dthrow, everybody I play basically escapes it if I try going for the next grab if I did Fthrow into Fthrow.

Added Match 4 to June 30th, in that match you see me doing the Fthrow into Dthrow I was talking about a bit ago. I've never really thought of doing an Fthrow chain but, I can try it and see how it goes for me (but, chances are, they'll get out before I get to the next grab). Hence why I feel it isn't always something practical to do.

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
I watched the rest of them. Match 8 was insane. That Bair-->Dair belongs in a highlight vid of something.

Revven

FrankerZ
I watched the rest of them. Match 8 was insane. That Bair-->Dair belongs in a highlight vid of something.
Yes! I know! It was such a nice combo too. First Up B against stage, then ledge attack into Bair and then into the Dair. I was literally laughing my *** off at the end of that match, I was SOOOOO glad I got a replay of it too. I definitely plan on putting it in the next compilation video I do (whenever I get around to it).

Top Bottom