• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Confirmed??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
I don't no for sure if it is Captain Falcon but, i found this scan! It might be someone else but i need your opinion to make sure who it is!

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8092/unkowncharacterqv4.jpg

this pic is fake right? I think it's fake! So do you think it's fake?!!

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8027/1201143798765kv3.jpg

Even if it isn't him he should return! He is one of my favorite characters and his ALT costume should be him without his helmet!!

He should have different attacks and NOT be a clone from Ganondorf!!

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
... Interesting. :S

That pic with Young Link... it looks a bit fake, but who knows? Nice find anyway. I guess we'll see. Captain Falcon is definitely going to be in it anyway, it's the Young Link pic that interests me most.

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
I think that first pic is an alloy. (Notice the feet at the top of the page)
And I think the Young Link picture is fake.

Captain Falcon will return and he will have the same moves as always. (Ganondorf was a clone of him, not the other way around)

Grandeza

Smash Master
@ Gibdo

I believe he's talking bout the bottom right pic. Also the Y.L pic is interesting because we never saw that part of the level. It's faxe because Megaman is next to Kirby wtf...

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
if anyone is referring to the bottom right character on the top photo (who is darkened) that one looks entirely black with a question mark on it so idk how you could assume that'd be falcon

the 2nd pic looks super fake with the link version from Wind Waker and then it looks to have an outline of Megaman on the left lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom