• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon = Captain America

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

So I bought Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby a couple of days ago, and the epigraph of the movie, seen above, reminded me immediately of you captain falcon players - running around at blinding speeds, kneeing and flipping and whatnot. also moonwalking :) .

Anywho, the thought got me... thinking more, and I came to the conclusion that Captain Falcon stands for everything that America is. He stands for blinding speed, he stands for raw power, and he says YEHS. In fact, I'm pretty sure Stephen Colbert looks up to Captain Falcon.

But then wait... isn't there another Captain that stands for everything that America stands for? Captain... America, is it? But that can't be. Nobody puts Captain Falcon out of a job, right? But then you can't diss Captain America either, because then in theory aren't you dissing Captain Falcon?

So I've come to realize that Captain Falcon is Captain America. The colors of his "leather bound from head to toe ness" match those of the flag (sometimes), he looks like a nuclear warhead, and he says YEHS. Captain America wears the colors of the flag, he too looks like a nuclear warhead, and if he doesn't say YEHS then he should. So they're the same people.

No? YEHS?

YEHS.

AeuS

Smash Cadet
Except Falcon doesn't bother with a shield. He uses a pink bubble. YEHS!

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Judge Dredd, that's an obscure reference.

Here's a better observation, Viewtiful Joe = Chibi Captain Falcon.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Arnold circa "Conan the Barbarian" + Judge Dredd + Robocop + T1000 from the Terminator movies = Half the man Captain Falcon is.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Captain America+ Chuck Norris+ Bob The Barbarian= Captain Falcon.
So therefore if Captain America+ Chuck Norris= G-regulate, then he needs to lose some brains and get more brawn to be!

CaptainFalcon

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
Anywho, the thought got me... thinking more, and I came to the conclusion that Captain Falcon stands for everything that America is. He stands for blinding speed, he stands for raw power, and he says YEHS. In fact, I'm pretty sure Stephen Colbert looks up to Captain Falcon.
XD! Sig worthy. In fact, I would ask you for this if I wasn't anti-forum sigs. +rep

Samus247

Smash Journeyman
Captain America+ Chuck Norris+ Bob The Barbarian= Captain Falcon.
So therefore if Captain America+ Chuck Norris= G-regulate, then he needs to lose some brains and get more brawn to be!

CaptainFalcon
so if captain america + chuck norris = G-reg. then: Captain America = G-reg. - chuck norris
SO: (G-reg. - Chuck norris) + Chuck norris + Bob the Barbarian = Captain Falcon
SO: G-regulate + Bob the Barbarian = Captain Falcon
does G-regulate deserve that?

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
so if captain america + chuck norris = G-reg. then: Captain America = G-reg. - chuck norris
SO: (G-reg. - Chuck norris) + Chuck norris + Bob the Barbarian = Captain Falcon
SO: G-regulate + Bob the Barbarian = Captain Falcon
does G-regulate deserve that?
im sorry g-reg, if you have ot read this, we here in madison try to keep **** like this from happening but you can only control your scrubs so much! sry for the inconvenience

WaterTails

Smash Lord
when i first saw that, I was all "What the heck", but after reading it, I realized how uncanny it really is!

Kroy

Smash Apprentice
Where you'd least suspect. That's right you know.
Captain Falcon is a great though somewhat obscure Nintendo icon. The kids can have Fing Mario, I want some adrenaline pumping in your face badassery thank you.

Is it wrong of me to want to hurt people who compare Viewtiful Joe to Captain Falcon in any form. Its not that I don't like Viewtiful Joe (hope he's in SSBB personally), its just that Cpt. Falcon cannot be rightfull compared to other charies. Cf beats in peoples faces Joe dances and manipulates time. Not the same.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Judge Dredd was like the concept for Captain Falcon...I think he kneed someone in that movie at least once. What would have been sexy, is if he kneed someone into some electrified wires or some ****...So it'd look just like Falcon F-air...I'm buying that movie on DVD.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I think we are losing track of what Yang is trying to say here, guys.

Besides, you can't break down Captain Falcon into any sort of equation. If you tried it would be like splitting an atom.

bbb

Smash Champion
Captain Falcon needs to be in the MvC series so I can have a team of Captain America, Captain Comando and Captain Falcon, YES!

technomancer

Smash Champion
On Topic: Captain America's Shield is awesome! Composed of a steel/vibranium alloy bonded by an unknown catalyst, it is THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN.

Edit: ****, that was supposed to be an edit lol

Also, Dragonforce is awesome! Composed of a Power/Epic Metal bonded by an unknown catalyst, it is THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
if anyone ever played ff7: dirge of cerberus, theres a scene where vincent gives this one dude a monster falcon knee, and then combos into gunblast. its sweet.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ophelius, if you ever do that again I'll kill your family.

Lol at technomancer. Dragonforce pwns, as does Captain America. Perphaps Captain America should join Dragonforce? I'm sure you could wail on a guitar hardcore.

I want to play Dirge of Cerberus...

Top Bottom