• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Captain America: Civil War' or 'Batman vs. Superman'?

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
Which superhero movie are you more excited to see?

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
I've read and really enjoyed the Civil War comic, so I'm more excited to see Captain America: Civil War. I'm still fairly eager to see Batman vs. Superman, though. I hope that DC starts pumping out a ton of good movies, similar to Marvel. Competition creates a better environment for all, and DC is barely in the competition. Batman vs. Superman will hopefully be their way of getting into that market that Marvel has been capitalizing on for the last decade.

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
Batman vs. Superman will hopefully be their way of getting into that market that Marvel has been capitalizing on for the last decade.
True, despite the criticism they've received, I still think it's gonna be a good movie and I hope they do their best with what they've got. I'm more excited for Civil War myself though since I'm slightly more of a Marvel fan than I am a DC fan.

Fox who?

Smash Cadet
NNID
xanhil
3DS FC
4957-6199-7845
Personally, Batman vs. Superman. I'm a little worn out on the marvel stuff, and I love the DC comic universe. I'm ready to see some fresh heroes like Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Greetings Everyone As for me I very excite to see both but I'm eager to see more Batman Vs Superman its been a while since the last time I saw Batman and Superman together and now in Real live action I can't wait I say that Both Film look very Promising to watch in a way to start thing off.

Last edited:

Fox who?

Smash Cadet
NNID
xanhil
3DS FC
4957-6199-7845
After watching BMvsSM, I thought it was a good movie. It had way to many dream sequences and shoehorned references to other heroes, but I thought it was a solid movie. The action was good, I liked the overall story, and I hope they'll continue to make more in the series. I'd put it above the likes of Thor 2, though I wouldn't put on the level of Dark Knight. I would say though that it was over-criticized.

Top Bottom