• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

capn crunch's pit.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Thats a good pit. I enjoyed the matches. Good kirby too.

If you want critique its below ^_^. Dunno if you want it though cuz it wasn't asked.
However the main things i saw that he can work on is his defense and spacing. It seems like hes good at keeping pressure up but often got punished. Smash attacks out of shield can be very effective. I suggest to use that more. Plus you used none of pits AT, not a major issue, but it will help to get them down eventually. Mirror shield gimps work pretty effectively on kirby. They're situational but I never saw you try them. Its worth a shot considering a mirror shield = instant gimp kill

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
Thats a good pit. I enjoyed the matches. Good kirby too.

If you want critique its below ^_^. Dunno if you want it though cuz it wasn't asked.
However the main things i saw that he can work on is his defense and spacing. It seems like hes good at keeping pressure up but often got punished. Smash attacks out of shield can be very effective. I suggest to use that more. Plus you used none of pits AT, not a major issue, but it will help to get them down eventually. Mirror shield gimps work pretty effectively on kirby. They're situational but I never saw you try them. Its worth a shot considering a mirror shield = instant gimp kill
very nice pit much better then me but seemed like he used d smash an awful lot

Top Bottom