• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cape Stall

Hagar

Smash Cadet
Go on any ledge, regularly fall and then instantly cape away from the ledge. As soon as the cape animation ends, you grab the ledge again. You can do this over and over again, but aside from that I haven't really tested it, but the CPUs have a hard time hitting you when you're doing it:laugh:

COMMANDLIST

Smash Cadet
A little too late with the discovery but congrats to you for discovering it on your own. Good job. Try and see if you can find anything new with the F.L.U.D.D

We all have to pitch in if we're going to make ''Mario the ultimate metagame.'':)

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
As cool as that is it's old news but keep trying new stuff I'm sure there's plenty to find.

???????

Smash Journeyman
A little too late with the discovery but congrats to you for discovering it on your own. Good job. Try and see if you can find anything new with the F.L.U.D.D

We all have to pitch in if we're going to make ''Mario the ultimate metagame.'':)
I've found that the F.L.U.D.D. pack that stays on after using the F.L.U.D.D. actually makes Mario fall faster, but I'm not sure what kind of applications that could have besides autocancelling some aerials.

Top Bottom