• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cape Question

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i was playing against some comps, and a falco was getting rdy to up b back to the stage, so as he starts firing up, i jump and cape him, now because he wans't moving yet, he didn't fly away, but instead of returning to the stage, he flew straight up...now i was just wondering why i that? does it screw the computer up so bad it doens't know which way to fly anymore? normally i'd wait on the edge and cape him, but since i've been playing a lot of fox i think i kinda tried to shine spike him with my cape lol

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
well i think what i was wondering is, does a cape affect the DI of the fire fox aiming before he takes off? like if he was holding right and i caped, would he still go left, i only wondered cuz he went up right...but after some testing i learned it only reverse's something with momentum...;) but thx anyways

Top Bottom