• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cape Missing?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Anyone believe that Meta Knight's Down B Special will be replaced with something else now that MK is not donning his cape this time around? Seems weird for MK to have his cape removed

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Yeah, MK's cape usually disappears when he has his Ridley Wings equipped.

edit: wow, I just now noticed he doesn't have his cape on in any of the screenshots besides that one, even when he isn't using his wings. It's probably to better match his appearance in the Kirby games

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Yeah, MK's cape usually disappears when he has his Ridley Wings equipped.

edit: wow, I just now noticed he doesn't have his cape on in any of the screenshots besides that one, even when he isn't using his wings. It's probably to better match his appearance in the Kirby games
Nah, it's just the perspective of most of his screenshots, they're almost all taken from in front of him, hiding that the cape is actually behind him.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
His splash art and the fact that it hasn't been used on him since Return to Dreamland made me think it was gone. But I was wrong. Grossly wrong.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
not to mention all charaters will be facing the screen, so the cape will most likely always be behind meta knight away from view.

Top Bottom