• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cape Induced Landing Lag

The Master of Mario

Smash Journeyman
If Cape hits the opponent right as the player touches the ground they seem to have extra frames of landing lag. If you go into training mode and set the computer to jump it will take the computer longer to jump even though they are on the ground. After practicing on the computer you should be able to induce lag on human players. This seems great for grabs/combos.

Matt07

Smash Master
Yea I noticed that too. Usually if someone is in a free fall state, and you Cape them, and they land they stay stunned for a while it seems. I usually follow up with a dsmash.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Hmm... looks like another addon to the Cape guide.

I noticed this too, but I just thought the player was caught in a 'wtf?' moment.

Matt07

Smash Master
Same here Hero, I thought it wasn't really anything that big, so I never thought about posting it. It's already quite known, but the funny thing is, we all thought the same thing as you. No one really bothered on posting :laugh:.

Top Bottom