• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
April 25, 9:37 AM
Capcom Head Quarters
Fighters Lobby

-(Panicked… Palms sweaty… I can admit it. I’m nervous)

Hi Polly!

-GAH...! I mean... Good morning Trucy

Are you okay? You know this isn't a trial or anything like that...

-I know… But still, is the first time I’m doing this… It’s like
I’m
back being a rookie all over again.

Oh, c'mon Polly! You know what you have to do
in cases like this, don't you?

-But I already did them when I woke up...

Don't start being like this already!

I want to see them live!
The legendary Chords of Steel of Apollo Justice!

(All right, guess it does help me after all...)

-APOLLO JUSTICE IS DOING FINE!!!!

Yeah, that's more like it! That's the Polly I know!
Now get out there and show them what you are made of!

-Thanks Trucy, I'll do my best.

My name is Apollo Justice. If it isn’t clear already, I’m a new host. And today is my first game as a host.
N-Not that I’m worried or anything! Some of my heroes have gone out of the good ways...
There's no way they did it, no way! Not them! But knowing Capcom... I'm prepared for the worst.

Welcome to Capcom VS All Stars, where the finest heroes assemble! Get ready for the fight of your lifes!
This is a new mafia game featuring the most beloved characters from the Capcom universe, but you don't need to know anything about Capcom to join! (Just know that they sometimes do stupid stuff)

Mafia rules:
  • During day time, players will discuss on the thread about the game, and will decide to vote for someone. Whoever gets the most amount of votes, will be lynched at the end of the day.
  • Players can vote for No Lynch during the first day, but not on any other day.
  • Votes must be bolded, or otherwise it won't be counted.
  • If you want to change your vote, you have to first unvote, or otherwise it won't count.
  • During night time, players won't be able to talk in the main thread, but they will be able to talk via PM (Just one-on-one, no group PM's)
  • Mafia are cheaters, therefore they can talk between them whenever they want.
  • The hosts of the game (Apollo Justice and GoldenYuiitusin) must be invited to every PM conversation.
  • No screenshots are allowed. Don't even dare do it or else you will get host killed.
  • Time shifts will happen at 10:30 PM UTC+1 (Yeah, Spanish time, to lazy to do the conversion, go figure it out)
  • Dead players must restrain from posting or liking in the thread, apart from ****posts. Don't ruin the fun for those who are playing.
  • Each role have different abilities. If you don't understand something, remember to ask the hosts. I always have the Court Record at hand, so don't worry and ask without hesitation about anything you'd like to know (About your character, your abilities, possible scenarios...)
  • When performing an ability, you have to bold it, or otherwise it won't count.
  • If anything goes wrong, just go and blame me. Don't worry, after all this time being a lawyer I'm used to this kind of thing.
  • No infinites allowed, no glitches, and most importantly, have fun!

Players:
1-Swampasaur
2-Praline
3-WhiteEaglePL
4-The Stoopid Unikorn
5-Natz
6-Vaanrose
7-ShinyLegendary
8-Opossum
9-Shishoe
10-Pokechu
11-Z25
12-Coricus
13-RamOne
14-Holder of the Heel
15-AEMehr
16-Zeb
17-Crusher

Spectators:
AmericanDJ
Lampy
AlphaSSB

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
In.

Make me Phoenix please. :p

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
so many wonderful characters i can be :p

honestly i don't have much hope this game will actually run but put katt on the select screen, she likes it~

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Some of my heroes have gone out of the good ways...
There's no way they did it, no way! Not them! But knowing Capcom... I'm prepared for the worst.
Oh god, game hasn't even begun and he's already making Capcom jokes :laugh:

Also, the group's infamous Ace Attorney posts are finally fitting with the theme :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh god, game hasn't even begun and he's already making Capcom jokes :laugh:

Also, the group's infamous Ace Attorney posts are finally fitting with the theme :p
our game setting has to start in a courthouse :laugh:

and like the plot in some of us have turned against the side and want to dominate the fighting game roster so we have a challenge to decide who we exile off the game list and we all do it in ace attorney fashion :laugh:

D

Deleted member

I'd like to play. :V

But I'm a host, so I guess I'll just stick with host duties.

Aye'll see all of ye whippersnappers when the game starts.

And yes, aye count as Capcom. Me game was made by them after all!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'd like to play. :V

But I'm a host, so I guess I'll just stick with host duties.

Aye'll see all of ye whippersnappers when the game starts.

And yes, aye count as Capcom. Me game was made by them after all!

so thats whos apollos mentor in this case will be

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I would love to play this game if I had the free time to, but, as I've been saying when every Mafia game starts, I don't exactly have a whole lot of free time most of the time, and I've still got a little over a month of school left, which means that my teachers are likely going to be giving me even more work than I already have. So I doubt that I will have a whole lot of free time for quite a while.

So I will just spectate in this case.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
no reason to tag him shiny, the purpose of the place is for invies, just say, "can i join" is enough

Oh. . .so I guess White's is being moved again? Wasn't really paying attention to here because of exams.

Hypothetically when would this game start? Assuming things don't change (and they very well still could!) I might possibly be available to play maybe.
:061:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh. . .so I guess White's is being moved again? Wasn't really paying attention to here because of exams.

Hypothetically when would this game start? Assuming things don't change (and they very well still could!) I might possibly be available to play maybe.
whenever 19 people get added

could start tomorrow, could start in 6 weeks, depends how long it takes to get people

same case for white as well, whoever gets the peeps they need starts

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nineteen peeps...

You gotta leave some aside for extras, Polly.

This is just way too greedy, especially since no game ever got this many people.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
especially since no game ever got this many people.
this point i will disagree with

do remember praline got 18, while asking for 15, and hell still some were interested but couldn't fit the schedule so it did have potential to get even more, up to 20 i believe...

now i am agreeing he is way to greedy with what he wants, but to say he won't reach it because its not in the realms of possiblities is kinda false...

D

Deleted member

Praline had an accessible theme AND was just after a break for the whole group, both of these factors helped a lot in the number of sign ups.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Okay

Last time I checked, 19 was a bigger number than 18.

Could be wrong though :p
dude your pulling a shiny and not reading the rest of my post

more than the 18 people that signed up were interested that if they actually could of joined, it would of been bumped up to about a 20 manned game

last time i checked, and i am not a stoopid one, 20 is bigger than 19 :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Praline had an accessible theme AND was just after a break for the whole group, both of these factors helped a lot in the number of sign ups.
very true, thats why i think this thing is doomed till finals are done for :V

and capcom is pretty accessible, companies horrible but the ips aren't, everyones loved at least one capcom game

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
very true, thats why i think this thing is doomed till finals are done for :V

and capcom is pretty accessible, companies horrible but the ips aren't, everyones loved at least one capcom game
Besides, if someone never played a Capcom game by some miracle, we have the Ace Attorney posts :troll:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Yeah, if we get 14-15 I'll just make cuts and let the game begin. I just wanted to represent as many franchises and the roles pretty much wrote themselves. I wish I could get all the people, but I know it ain't possible.

Seeing how slow it's going, even getting 14 peeps is going to take a while... Whenever people decide to show up I guess hahahaha.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Seeing how slow it's going, even getting 14 peeps is going to take a while... Whenever people decide to show up I guess hahahaha.
You silly fool.

You haven't tagged people indiscriminately.

Here allow someone with no dignity to give it a whirl.

@Holder of the Heel
@Liberation
@AlphaSSB
@Coricus
@DarkAuraful
@AEMehr
@KingofPhantoms
@Lampy
@Pokechu
@RamOne
@redfeatherraven
Wolfie557 Wolfie557
@Z25
@NonSpecificGuy
@---

See, you gotta be obnoxious to get people's attention.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
.....and people call me and uni obnoxious :V

....well konnie does at least....and others.....many people

D

Deleted member

Sorry guys, I'm uh, on hiatus....
Okay you caught me, but I'm only gonna spectate on this game. I'm still dedicating most of my time to studying for my finals.

D

Deleted member

oh, well hey~ long time no see~ enjoyed the hiatus?
Hey there.
I'm not exactly done with my hiatus, I'm mostly here because yesterday's test drained every bit of energy I had and I have some free time.
Did I miss anything of note?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hey there.
I'm not exactly done with my hiatus, I'm mostly here because yesterday's test drained every bit of energy I had and I have some free time.
Did I miss anything of note?
We got Nintendo E3 plans!

Top Bottom