• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cant take the taunt parties anymore

Do you like taunt parties

• Total voters

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
The saltyness continues~~~~

I can't believe people gets so frustrated over something so wonderful.
You guys just can't take a beating.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I enjoy them, and dislike them at the same time.

They can be fun, but I prefer fighting normally.

In fact I only rage at Taunt Parties when the group turns on me for a stupid reason.

Darkrai Lv.1000

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1934-0668-8939
I used to be all about taunt parties. I still remember my first one, playing with rolling crates on Bridge of Eldin with a Link and a Zelda.

But now, I can't really stand them that much anymore, because now that's all I seem to find. I can't go online hoping for a nice little friendly match against random people without coming across a group of crouching, taunting time-wasters. There's no one in my area I can play with, most of my friends don't have the game/no Wi-Fi, and it gets boring fighting CPUs that seem to aim for me most of the time.

Occasionally, I'll partake in the nonsense or help them beat a party crasher (because from what I've seen, most people involved in taunt parties are really bad). Sometimes, I even take them all on myself (mainly after defeating the crasher). But usually, I'll leave and wait until I get a group that wants to play normally.

I REALLY hope that SSB4's online will have something that deals with this.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That's the main problem, they are far too common now.

I mean, I enjoy them, but I'd much rather have a normal fight.

Though, I'm starting to increase my skill with some online friends, so perhaps I'll be able to get a kick out of beating a team of three sometime. :evil:

And if they cheap out with kill feeding, I hit the reset button. :awesome:

24Hejo

Smash Rookie
I agree, taunt parties are way too common, and very annoying.
Lol, when I find a taunt party I pretend to play along then fsmash the nearest player, then leave.:troll:

Top Bottom