• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't land "ally combo" or whatever is called.

Fato

Smash Rookie
I already asked this questions on other forums. Low percentage, uthrow into down air into fair.
I just can get high enough for the final fair.
When should I exactly use the double jump?

FUEGO!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MontyRattata
you kinda need to rock your thumb between your jump button and A button to properly get the aerial to buffer while you full hop, if that makes any sense.

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
you kinda need to rock your thumb between your jump button and A button to properly get the aerial to buffer while you full hop, if that makes any sense.
Hate to say it, but it really doesn't. Of course, I'm trying to learn Mario now.

FUEGO!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MontyRattata
Hate to say it, but it really doesn't. Of course, I'm trying to learn Mario now.
There's literally no way to explain it better without actually filming my hands doing it, but all you're doing is buffering your Dair while you full hop and doing it again with the Fair on the double jump, while reading DI so you can land the Fair.

Megamang

Smash Lord
If you played any Falco in melee, its the same idea. Don't try and remove your finger -> press the button, just think ' these buttons need to be depressed into the controller in this order ' and just mash your finger over them. You never need to release a button unless you are pressing it again.

Also, Mario reaaaaally benefits from a trigger jump button.

Top Bottom