• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cant get this adapter working, and Zadig is down?

Qwerty177

Smash Rookie
I've been playing dolphin w an Xbone controller, and figured after a couple moths that it was time to graduate to an actual gamecube controller, so I went to my usual site and got a set of knockoff controller and adapter because I didn't want to fully commit to a 40+ controller and 20+ dollar adapter. I didnt really think much about the adapter because I was so worried about the controller being ****e. Turns out I didnt even get that far because this adapter isnt working. i went through and got some drivers but they didn't seem to detect anything.

All the videos I watch direct me to Zadig, but the site doesn't load, and other people seem to be having that issue too. does anyone have like a drive or dropbox link to the drivers?

the adapter is like TTX model BX-W201.

I know I shouldn't have cheaped out, I guess this is what I get lmao

Top Bottom