• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cant find vids to download

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnac

Smash Rookie
I dont know if anyone else has this problem but I cant find any melee videos to download. Youtube is ok but really I want to keep them (so i can watch them when im playing). Anyway, you cant even get the Doc video even though there is a link for rapidshare. If anyone knows where I can find vids please post.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
I don't know the exact name, but Google something like "Scontri Vs. awesomevs." There are plenty of matches, even if they're old.
Google Video also lets you d/l videos, right?

Ares726

Smash Ace
Click on the link in my sig and find one. There's downloadble videos for just about every character. If you're looking for match videos though, just look on Google Video. The quality is bad, but you can download them to your PC/Mac/iPod/PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom