• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cancelled up b or glitch

Chackaldane

Smash Rookie

I have no idea how I did this, all I know is I spot dodged than up b'ed and I could move on the ground almost immediately. If this isn't a glitch or something I don't know because I hardly play them this would be an insane tech for the koopalings.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Fox jabbed you shortly after you ejected from the clown car.

Chackaldane

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if that's what happened because I tried to do it again in training but to no avail. If that's the case (the only reason I have slight doubt is because it looks like I hit him with the first hotbox and I didn't think you could act out of it) I doubt it's really usable than, although it would be awesome if someone found a way to use it as a kind of pseudo counter.

Regulus

Smash Cadet
NNID
Count_Boognish
3DS FC
3351-4181-6573
It's a common thing if you use upb on the ground a lot. Doesn't have too many uses other than making follow ups easier, but I don't think it can really combo into anything.

Chackaldane

Smash Rookie
Cool, gotta love all these little things that can happen in Sm4sh. Thanks for clearing that up!

Top Bottom