• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*CANCELLED*Sept. 29th: Halifax NS Tournament! HELLASMASHED X2 DOUBLES AND CREWS!

Nizbel

Smash Rookie
I guess most of the people that are going to the tournament don't visit smashboards?

Maverick

Smash Rookie
I don't care if it's crews/teams or not , just as long as there's people there.

Pey

Smash Apprentice
For reals now how much cooler woulda low teir or FFA tournament be in place of crew. For money. At Intencity. FFA!

Pey

Smash Apprentice
FFA is free for all, a tournament for the people who like 4 way melee matches. Are people on facebook or wat? Need some input here folks.

Pey

Smash Apprentice
where are you from maverick? were you at the last tournament justin had?

Nizbel

Smash Rookie
where are you from maverick? were you at the last tournament justin had?
I'm going to answer for him because I can. We are from New-Brunswick and yes we both did go at the last tournament.

Our tags were MAV and NIZ, I can't rememberer what was your tag? thats one of the only way I have to remember who I played against .

Pey

Smash Apprentice
I didn't use the name Pey but that is the tag I suppose. I'm pretty sure I played one of you guysin the tournament.. Peach player maybe? Dam* peaches. Good times.

Maverick

Smash Rookie
Aren't you the one in charge of the videos Pey?And if you are, how's that coming along?

Pey

Smash Apprentice
YEEAH MAN. I need to get to somebody with a capture card but I'll try to get them up before the next bi-weekly.

Pey

Smash Apprentice
It's not sorry. VCRs were tampered with.

you know "tampered" is such a strong word, I think the word "fiddled" is apropriate.

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
Hey, it's MAV. **** you had a good fox. Crazy shine dashing. I still can't beleive
that you beat my marth and only got as far as you did. Wanna do a fox ditto during warmups or friendlies or something?

I think I remember taking on NIZ, if not I saw some of your matches.

btw, I was LAMB.

Nizbel

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I think I only played you against my DK but I can barely remember.

Maverick

Smash Rookie
Yeah I remember playing you lamb, sucks that I faced vic in the second round tough, he was ****ed good too.

So justin, is there even gonna be a tournament?Do we have enough people yet?

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
Ok, Im in for sure.

My tag: LAMB

Ben's tag(I think): CHAO

We haven't got a team name yet... I'll pm the other info.

As for teams, Im still working it out with my friends. Im sure I can get a crew together.

Pey

Smash Apprentice
Justin, are we the only ones talking about the tournament (on swf)?

Too let's do a vote ... who wants 4 player FFA or a low tier instead of the crews:
low tier or FFA - 1 vote
Crew - 0 vote

Maverick

Smash Rookie
Erm, that ffa idea is not really convenient when money is on the line, cuz you can easily team up on the biggest threat .Low tier would not bother me, but I still prefer the idea of crew battles. But yeah, considering there's only 4 teams who replied, I'm thinking crews are gonna be hard to find.

lilindian

Smash Rookie
sorry can't make it to the teams tourney. it sucks. it falls on the same weekend as homecoming (which some of u know is about as ridiculous as it gets). Oh well. maybe next time.

Justin Wiles

Smash Journeyman
Well, unless I find some more teams there's not gonna be a team tourney... looks to me like maybe another singles would garner more attention.

Dirge

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm new to Halifax and lookin for some serious smash players, dont have a cube or a wii right now but workin on that. More than likley I'll get my *** kicked by you guys but none the less I'm not a rookie and regardless would like to get in on some fights. Definatley hitting up the bi weeklies but since the next ones not till the 13th is there anyway of getting involved in some **** before than? If not thats perfectly fine, I'll just come for the bi weeklies. anyways, thanks and I'd also like to say im so friggin relieved theres people that play out here!

Dirge

Smash Rookie
so i've been thinkin, definatley gotta work on my game, get some **** down, so i'll jsut see you guys at the bi weeklies lol

flamekid101

Smash Rookie
hiya people! (just signed up for this site after lots of bugging from syko) and yeah from what he's told me he's already signed me up with parker (god help me) sorry if i curse at him a lot during the turny! haha

flamekid101

Smash Rookie
oh yeah by the by my tag at the turny was 1337 im trying to come up with a good name so far the best i can come up with is GORE wish there was more room for names >>

Top Bottom