• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

canceling the wizards foot?

litlwing

Smash Apprentice
no videos so sorry their but on two or three occasions i have cancled ganons down B into like a backflip it happens like half way into it or right after i hit someone and i cant figure out how to recreate it anyone know anything about this?

litlwing

Smash Apprentice
oh i figured it out when he reaches the edge if he would just barely go off if you press back and jump just as he reaches it you can cancel the foot and back flip, maybe it has its uses maybe its already been discovered

Jekyll

Smash Ace
I found this just yesterday.

If your Wizard foot ends on the edge of the stag, you won't have any wind-down lag. if you connect with the down-b, the distance travelled is shorter, so you have to account for this.

It's kind of precise, but not really...

You'll get it if you try it.

Zarez

Smash Cadet
Is it the same animation for when you down b into a wall, or different?

litlwing

Smash Apprentice
its pretty much exactly what jekyll (as posted a little ways up said) its just ganon jumping know special animation no recovery just cancels the lag of the wiz-foot on the edge of the stage kinda useful but not life changing so sorry to dissapoint anyone, its worth trying tho

Jekyll

Smash Ace
You don't even have to jump at the end. I've wizard foot'ed into an immediate uair(extremely situational) at the edge before. I'll try and get a vid of this tomorrow.

litlwing

Smash Apprentice
well i think that might have its uses actually against some one who is coming back to the edge and think that they are safe cause ganon is slower then the UK release of brawl of course highly situational but great for one of thos wtf moments lol

Top Bottom