• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canceled-Chottocon

Tedium

Smash Cadet
oh and im winning brawl. i seem to do my best brawling at amine cons
:falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl::falcobrawl:

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
He's bad. I'll just not kill myself a million times. I'll beat the kid with my pocket donkey kong.
OH!!! and he made Chad stay Kirby after somehow he picked him by mistake. Which resulted in him getting out of pools with 3rd seed and Chad getting 4th. What a girl.

:phone:

Buford

Smash Apprentice
chad tried faking pb out by picking kirby before stages were picked, making it look like he just picked character out of order. then he tried switching to falco after the stage.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
hmmm, I'll have to see about making it to this tournament. Pretty darn close, but a little expensive as well. I'll check around with my crew and see what's going down.

Buford

Smash Apprentice
hmmm, I'll have to see about making it to this tournament. Pretty darn close, but a little expensive as well. I'll check around with my crew and see what's going down.
im talking to the con runner to see if i can either get you guys more of a discount, or lowering the prices for singles and doubles

EDIT: Prices lowered by half for tournaments, venue price still the same

Top Bottom