• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canadian smasher in Australia

Mad J

Smash Cadet
Hello fellow smash players!

I am on a round the world trip, i guess you could call it, and Australia is my next stop. I've been in Asia for a few months now. I will only be in Australia for a week and half and I will only be able to make it to Sydney and Melbourne. I am coming to visit a lot of family and a few friends so I wont have much time. But I was hopping someone will be free one day just to play for a bit. Haven't played in a while and getting the smash craving haha.

I am from the Toronto and B.C. Smash scene. Mostly playing with Kirbykaze, weon-x, I.B., Blunted object, etc. I'm not nearly as good as them but i can hold my own :). Also I really only play melee. I've only played PM 5 times. PM really only got really big when i left. I guess the last instalment of the game. Is there a melee scene in Australia? I play all typical top tier characters, a few mid to low tiers as well. LOVE doubles so teams would be amazing!!!! My main i guess would be fox. But traveling for so long its hard to keep a main. Is there a facebook group forAustralia smash scene?

Thanks for any and all information.
Sorry for posting a new thread but this Australia trip came out of no where. I am arriving in a few days. The 13 till the 25.

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
There is a pretty decent sized melee scene in Australia. Your best bet would be to have a look at the state specific threads to get info about meets and tournaments.

Here is the thread for VIC, and there isn't a thread for Sydney pinned right now but you could try your luck posting here or here.

Last edited:

Meredy

The Busterina
When you're down in Melbourne shoot me a message. I'm almost always available to play.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
hit me up if you're in syd. my number is 0412-129-085. i'm familiar with blunted obj & noobking from many many years ago. tell kaze is said hi. yeah he is 2g lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom