• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canadian Newcomer Here....

Chocobo Link

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3960-6377
Hello all.

Allow me to talk about my Smash experience. I have been playing since Melee, into Brawl and soon Smash 4. I've always been a casual player, but I do want to start playing competitively in Smash 4 and perhaps onward, so I never entered any Smash tournies before.

During my time with Melee, I always mained Roy and Young Link and I went through multiple mains in Brawl. When I started out, it was Lucario, then I found a likeness to Lucas/Ness and more recently, Toon Link. I'm debating between Palutena and Villager for Smash 4, but I'll just have to see how well they play out and how good I can play when the games release.

I'm joining SmashBoards so I can maybe pick up a few things from others so I can play better against others.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome :)

Roy is my boy in PM. In every Smash game excluding 64, I always main a Fire Emblem character. Melee was Marth, Brawl was Ike, and if you want to count PM, then Roy is the main there. As for Smash 4, it's looking like my main will be Ike at the moment since he's my favorite character. But of course I'll be waiting to see how everyone else is looking and who else gets brought into the game.

Anyways, glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy your time here around on the forums!

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Hi, welcome to Smashboards. Enjoy your stay here!

Last edited:
Top Bottom