• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you still see Peach's bloomers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Noooooooooooo!!! >.< I hate that you can see up her dress... they should have found a way to make it all white and poofy or something instead. ;_;

That picture also shows that legs can go through dresses... which was kinda likely to begin with but still disappointing. =/

They didn't even design the inside of her dress... it's just the same as the outside. =/ I don't think the flappy things on her sides are SUPPOSED to be seen from under her dress. T.T

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
Noooooooooooo!!! >.< I hate that you can see up her dress... they should have found a way to make it all white and poofy or something instead. ;_;

That picture also shows that legs can go through dresses... which was kinda likely to begin with but still disappointing. =/

They didn't even design the inside of her dress... it's just the same as the outside. =/ I don't think the flappy things on her sides are SUPPOSED to be seen from under her dress. T.T
You want people to hate on Brawl even more.

I totally I understand what your getting at... If you were a girl. But if you we're a guy:dizzy::confused: then a big:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Diggerzz

Smash Cadet
it seems like nintendo really tries to make peach somethin like a sexy ***** X D how stupid

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
If she had worn a G-String under her dress in Brawl, I would've had $20 right about now >=/

What?

fouxs2

Smash Cadet
I'd hit it as well, there was an ever closer one like that but you could see it better and she had her pink outfit... Wonder where that went?

*pervert of the smashboards

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I laugh to myself when I think of the graphics artist who got tasked with designing and animating that.

Or the 'WTF' look people might have given him/her if anyone passed by his/her computer as it was being made.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
You guys are reminding me of a quote in that bouncer scene in "Knocked Up".

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
You can see her thong in the JAPANESE version of Mario Power Tennis... they edited it out of the English version, though I remember reading that there was a cheat code that could undo that. ^^;

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
You can see her thong in the JAPANESE version of Mario Power Tennis... they edited it out of the English version, though I remember reading that there was a cheat code that could undo that. ^^;
Well, no surprise there.

EDIT: I'm sorry. That seemed kind of prejudiced.

e319

Smash Apprentice
Hehe... whenever I hear about this I imagine a Japanese version of Quagmire designing Peach's undies all while going "Heh Heh... AAAAALL Right!"

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
Japanese Version??? But it's still impossible, Characters don't jump high ehough, you'd have to be a mega pervert to search then find a glimpse of it. (I still believe SSX tour is the ONLY game were you can see Peach's thong)

peekay FLASH

Smash Rookie
I see what you mean about the lack of design in the underside of the dress.
it is somewhat disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom