• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you smell what the rugu's cookin'?

rugu

Smash Rookie
ayy

I'm certainly not new to smash, as I've been playing since the N64 days. I've been pretty into it since then and have been gradually gaining skill with age and more play. However, I have never been to any tournaments (except hosted by friends, in small groups) and am not currently at a pro level, although I am very interested in achieving this status and going to tournaments.

When it comes to media, I'm pretty diverse. I like all kinds of music except country and especially classical and pop, and most of their sub-genres, i.e. The Beatles, Mikey J, etc... I like a select few of FPS games and (J)RPGs. Most of Nintendo's genres appeal to me, but I also enjoy PlayStation and original Xbox.

I've known about Smashboards but have never browsed or joined until now. When I saw the documentary, The Smash Brothers, I knew this was the place for me. It seems like the perfect place to have conversations, hone my skills, and discover other things. I hope I can help this community and that you guys can help me!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Yo what's up. Pyoro T is the best game on earth. even better than smash. that's a fact.

Top Bottom