• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you play the Subspace Emissary solo?

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
When in the free-play mode, and you can choose what ever character for what ever level you want, can you play the game (Or levels) with one character, without another one following you? This would be great, because as much as I want to do co-op and team up characters together to fit my fanboy wants, I want to play as some characters like Sonic, Wario, etc alone to make up for the ****ty games they've been producing. Just a quick question, hopefully a quick answer.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
If you mean by choosing one character for the whole story, then no. You're forced to play certain characters on certain stages until you finish the mode. After finishing the mode, you can play any character on any stage.

But you can solo, I don't see why you couldn't.

Top Bottom