• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you guys give me advice on fighting DK in Luigi's Mansion?

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
In Luigi's mansion, DK can run behind the pillars to avoid long range attackes. Then he can charge up his punch. The "solid" floors also make good defense. If you try to approach him here, and he uses Down B, you take massive damage from hitting the cieling and then falling back into the attack, which repeats the damage massively.
In short, The Mansion is a good stage for DK, and since you all use DK, I figured you could give me some advice on fighting him here

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if you just break the top pillars it will very soon become just another FD.

if your asking about fighting a DK with bowser, destroy the pillars and continue on with your battle

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Use Metaknight and press B and occasionally the c stick and up b button. However if you are doing it right you won't have to resort to the up b.

Top Bottom