• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Wolf hold his own?

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'e recently been playing Wolf a lot more than usual. He used to be just my secondary, behind Ganondorf, but now I think he's getting the same amount of play as the Dorf. Anyway, I was wondering what you're take is on how Wolf handles strong characters such as Snake, Metaknight, Dedede, etc. because I'm beginning to use Wolf against the harder matchups I come across.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I don't usually lurk the Wolf forums, but I love playing him. :p

~Switch

Smash Rookie
Well, wolf can fight snake better than he can against MK. MK's speed and priority can be troublesome for wolf. Others will probably elaborate more on that, but that's all I'm going to type.

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
strong characters?
no.

over played characters?
yes.

and yes against these characters wolf is excellent imo because of his op shine/blaster.

ddd - large easy to shine into AAA/Fsmash/Ftilt (careful with Ftilt)
snake - can spam blaster to interupt nikitas/help spacing
mk - shine break momentum sword combos

Top Bottom