• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can we just....

Booster

Smash Lord
Replace every sound gannon makes with every sound jigglypuff makes
How about replace Brawl Ganondorf's sounds with a mix CDi sound effects?

Neutral B: YOU MUST DIE (CDi Ganon)
Side B: Go and KILL (Blue Knight Zelda CDi)
Down B:
Up B: SQUADALA (Gwonam)

Anytime he Laughes: CDi Bowser Laugh
Upon dying: You've kiiiilled me (CDi Ganon's sidekick)
Sword Taunt: I'll grab my STUFF (Link)
Floating Taunt: WHERE do you wish to go (Gwonam)
Fist Taunt: MMMM (Morshu)

If Ganondorf loses his last life (Put over Announcer saying "Game"): You Lose (CDi Zelda)

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
How about replace Brawl Ganondorf's sounds with a mix CDi sound effects?

Neutral B: YOU MUST DIE (CDi Ganon)
Side B: Go and KILL (Blue Knight Zelda CDi)
Down B:
Up B: SQUADALA (Gwonam)

Anytime he Laughes: CDi Bowser Laugh
Upon dying: You've kiiiilled me (CDi Ganon's sidekick)
Sword Taunt: I'll grab my STUFF (Link)
Floating Taunt: WHERE do you wish to go (Gwonam)
Fist Taunt: MMMM (Morshu)

If Ganondorf loses his last life (Put over Announcer saying "Game"): You Lose (CDi Zelda)
Actually, I have a better idea. We could replace all of his SFX with various P:M Ganon mains complaining about how bad Ganondorf and how PMBR needs to buff him and give him a sword and a projectile and a hover and a shine and invincibility and infinite lives leave his sound effects the way they are and if we actually want them changed, learn how to inject our own sound effects into smashbros_sound.brsrar but that would be too much work.

I do like the Snoop Dawg Lion Dawg idea though. I can probably inject that and put it up on Brawl Vault if anyone wants.

Btdubz, I just learned that those buttons at the top of the text box that you type your post into can do cool things like bold and italics and strikethroughs and that has inspired me to actually post on Smashboards from time to time.

Anonistry

Smash Journeyman
Btdubz, I just learned that those buttons at the top of the text box that you type your post into can do cool things like bold and italics and strikethroughs and that has inspired me to actually post on Smashboards from time to time.
This is a brave new world you are entering.

Top Bottom