• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can we get a yellow team?

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
I think yellow team would be a good option, like aesthetically black and yellow is one of the best color combos to the eyes. Is there a code that allows for a yellow team if I were to add or edit yellow colors into my build?

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I think yellow team would be a good option, like aesthetically black and yellow is one of the best color combos to the eyes. Is there a code that allows for a yellow team if I were to add or edit yellow colors into my build?
Just add alt teams and make the second green team set for all ur characters a yellow color. Boom!

[WARNING! SHAMELESS PLUG INCOMING]

I did a somewhat similar thing for me and my friend (only for chars we play so far) making some Blue team colors Purple because we both love the Purple thingies.

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
Nice. A purple team would be really good as well because I low-key consider purple colors to be pm colors

Top Bottom