• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone rate my Pit?

link2702

Smash Champion
I wanna have a match against a good pit user here, and can you rate how good my pit is afterwards?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You got an 9/10 from me.
We had many Pit dittos, and the way you use your arrows are pretty much different, different than all of the others that I have faced (the way you loop them that is). I still want to learn those arrows.
You are good at keeping up the pressure as well as tricking me into fall into your angel Ring.
You were capable of using many Adv. Tech that Pit has, and you have beaten me a lot... and even 2-stocked me (that does not happen often to me in Pit dittos) and vice versa.

You are perhaps the best Pit with a unique style that I have ever faced. You are an opponent that i would love to face again and again.
Keep up the great work!

link2702

Smash Champion
You got an 9/10 from me.
We had many Pit dittos, and the way you use your arrows are pretty much different, different than all of the others that I have faced (the way you loop them that is). I still want to learn those arrows.
You are good at keeping up the pressure as well as tricking me into fall into your angel Ring.
You were capable of using many Adv. Tech that Pit has, and you have beaten me a lot... and even 2-stocked me (that does not happen often to me in Pit dittos) and vice versa.

You are perhaps the best Pit with a unique style that I have ever faced. You are an opponent that i would love to face again and again.
Keep up the great work!
well TY admiral:laugh: but really I do consider your arrows bettter then mine, yours almost alwasy hit, mine....well....they rarely hit, and usually screw me up more then help me...and at the same time...when I face you....I feel like I'm facing a clone of myself...your pit gets me pretty nervous....because it really feels liek i'm fighting myself.:laugh:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Please dont be modest about your Pit and his arrows. You said that my Arrow Rain gots your attention, well the way your arrows come at me gots my attention too.
Yes, my Pit is usually feared by other Pits for at least 1 reason or another, and my skill is one of them. But sometimes I am feared of your arrows hitting me from the back horizontaly which i could not do.
Trust me, you got potential, and I can see it, but you dont see it with your modesty. You are unique and so are your arrows. My arrows are unique too, but i like yours a lot as well.
The light (in your case, the darkness) will guide you to your senses, where you will find out that you have great skill.

Top Bottom