• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone mod project M for me a certain way? Not much work.

Johny_Olde

Smash Cadet
Hello, I'm new on the smashboards forum but I have a few questions. Are you able to mod Project M?I have no knowledge of modding and i don't have time to learn it. I don't have much I want in my own personal version but I just like some things from 3.5 to be included in 3.6 if you are able to. For one, I hate the new announcer in 3.6 so do u think u can put the old announcer from 3.5 in 3.6? Also, I like Bowser's victory theme from 3.5 better and just all the sound effects from 3.5. I also would like to have the Brawl menu music and Planet Zebes from N64 in... well I'd say Brinstar but I'd rather have it on Norfair. But it belongs on planet zebes stage. Can you also put 'The Road to Bowser' in Bowser's Castle? If you are able to do that, that would really all that's important.

Now if you CAN do this additional one, I've wanted to change Snake's down A to the RPG move that used to be his forward Smash move. I want it as his Down smash move. What I also want is that whenever Wario is Wario-Man, his shoulder bash move made him travel so far and so fast, it was a blast to play as him. He doesn't go fast in 3.5 so if you can make his shoulder bash make him travel far and fast, that'd be great. That'd be all I guess. But is any of that going to be possible for anybody to help me?

Y-L

Smash Champion
Bro that's a lot of work. You should probably get to reading up about modding cause I don't think anyone will be willing to do all that for you

Johny_Olde

Smash Cadet
Even if I'm offering to pay?

Well if you insist I learn, I'd like instructions step by step cuz' the videos on youtube are still too complicated to follow. I can barely hear the voice and it goes too fast.

Last edited:

oddzxc

Smash Cadet
Even if I'm offering to pay?

Well if you insist I learn, I'd like instructions step by step cuz' the videos on youtube are still too complicated to follow. I can barely hear the voice and it goes too fast.
i can do all that stuff for $45 except the snake part because it would take a while

Johny_Olde

Smash Cadet
You will? Then can we talk on facebook so I can pass the instructions specifically to you?

Top Bottom