• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone make a patch for Project M to use the gamecube adapter?

PsycoBoyFilms

Smash Rookie
NNID
Phikicheli
This question has been asked 100x over. BUT I have come to realize that the homebrew channel Nintendont (Gamecube emulator for wii/wii u) is able to use the adapter, as in you can play Melee with the gamecube adapter. If someone out there is good enough with computers to find out how they did this or able to make a patch them selves they would be a God. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to make it possible. I know hundreds of people want this to be a thing, and I would do this my self if I knew how.

Nintendont website : http://www.nintendont.net

Thanks In advance!

Last edited:

GuySensei

Smash Rookie
NNID
Guy
3DS FC
1349-6208-4229
Wait, the gamecube adapter on a console that already has gamecube ports? Am I missing something here?

Edit: Nevermind, you meant for the Wii u, just caught that. Carry on.

Last edited:

SurrealBrain

Smash Cadet
Well, when you bring that up, I suppose it's possible, though someone on the Project M team would have to verify.

PsycoBoyFilms

Smash Rookie
NNID
Phikicheli
"Our coders are looking into it. We're currently able to use the adapter with the Launcher, but not the game itself."
Did the AMA and that was the reply, Oh well. Keeping thread open for anyone who can do it.

Top Bottom