• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone help me with uploading doubles results?

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
I uploaded tournament results for a doubles tournament the other day, but only one person can claim each slot, not two. How do I get it so that both parts of a team can make a claim?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I uploaded tournament results for a doubles tournament the other day, but only one person can claim each slot, not two. How do I get it so that both parts of a team can make a claim?
I don't think the system is designed for that. None of the Doubles events in the last two pages have two people added, and I think that's why most pages just list Doubles results without putting them in the system.

The rankings are supposed to be Singles-centric, as far as I know. I recommend not putting them in said system, but feel free to post them, of course.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, the Rankings system is only intended for Singles. Doubles events will not be ranked even if their information is filled out.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Are there any future plans to add (any) teams functionality to the system? even being able to claim a placing with your teammate without ranking points sounds preferable to the present system

Last edited:
Top Bottom