• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can someone help me with ledgeswapping with cutter?

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
That's really hard to pull off. You have to hit them after the invincibility wears off and with the spiky edge of the Cutter.

I would just learn2useB-air

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
its actually not that hard, pretend that ur going to sweetspot the edge then the right part of the cutter will hit everytime. If u get ledge guarded or not is another story but it also works when ur on the stage and ur opponent is trying to grab the edge. Basicall u Bup from on the stage in direction away from the edge so u fall and grab edge a little b4 they do spiking them and grabbing the edge for u.

K2Z

Smash Rookie
I've never actually had a problem doing this. Maybe you're timing it to hit while they still have invincibility frames causing you to miss them completely. Like Gonzo said, just pretend you're trying to sweetspot the ledge and it should work perfectly unless they're at low percentages and cancel the spike with their Up-B.

Top Bottom