• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone help me figure out how to do this tech

redcometchar

Smash Journeyman

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
The second clips is called the Flipman. It's harder to do in this game than it was in Brawl imo.

Also, the first clip; in Brawl ppl from the US were able to ledgedrop > DJ Aerudo onto the stage, but it was impossible in the PAL version.
Maybe the case is the same here?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Alright, so I decided to test it out, and it's easy as hell ....... On some stages.
Actually, it doesn't work on most stages. Try it on Rosalina's Omega Stage - super easy.

Just press down and then jump at almost the exact same time + hold towards the stage.

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
It's stage dependent? Although that's a bit of a bummer it's something to keep in mind

goodgrief

Smash Rookie
Alright, so I decided to test it out, and it's easy as hell ....... On some stages.
Actually, it doesn't work on most stages. Try it on Rosalina's Omega Stage - super easy.

Just press down and then jump at almost the exact same time + hold towards the stage.
I can't even get it there

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Vine doesn't work well for me, what is he doing?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
ledgedrop > empty DJ on stage need a name, though;

Gungnir Jump?
Ledge Warp?
Snail Trail?

Top Bottom