• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Someone Explain This

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's a Desync. The Pikmin was caught being hit by an attack while still being in the front of your line. This happens mostly with purples because of how long it can take them to catch up to you. Usually the Pikmin will just automatically travel to you for the smash, but if they're being hit by something at the time, they'll do the attack from wherever they are. It's nothing new (we've known about this for close to two years, haha), but it's not something we have completely figured out yet. Before you or others start wondering if we can abuse this or take advantage of it or replicate it regularly, don't. It's just a result of Pikmin being glitchy. If any of what I said is difficult to understand, lemme know, lol. It's a difficult thing to explain, so I can imagine it's difficult to understand.

TKila

Smash Apprentice
I know this is Old Hilt , anyway Thx for the explanation, only that i really forgot that this sometimes happen , but i post this only to know if anyone know the exactly explanation to do it xD

Anyway THX :D

I will try to understand this glitch......

Top Bottom