• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone explain this guy's Johns to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marilink

Smash Journeyman
I 2-0'd this guy, and this is his response. I say "gotcha," but I actually have no idea what he's talking about. "You input jab or shield when using Usmash"? What?

This guy makes it sound like all I did was Usmash the entire match, but half of my kills were Fairs or Up-B gimps, and I definitely did more than just roll and Usmash. I just really don't understand why he thinks that he could "grab me every time I Usmash" if we were playing Locally.

Side note: I felt 0 lag during the whole match.

Last edited:

Spirst

Yeah, he's just a sore loser. Of note is that Greninja can react before the usmash animation ends (until 1.0.4) but it's not like it's 100% unpunishable on wifi.

Probably should've posted this in the social thread though as opposed to a whole new thread.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Yeah, this is better taken to "The Pond", so in the future, take topics like this there.

Babar-Thorbald

Smash Apprentice
Of note is that Greninja can react before the usmash animation ends (until 1.0.4)
Do you have a place with the list of the greninja nerfs from 1.0.4? I've heard about the side b into dair not being a thing anymore, but not about the usmash into anything.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Forgot to lock this, apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom