• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can MK do any chain grabs?

Jinchuuriki88

Smash Cadet
Just curious. I know a move I do is when you grab a player and do V+grab, then run to him/her and grab him again, and do the same thing, however in order to do this, his damage % must be really low (sometimes zero). Also, sometimes players can escape this by jumping while falling from the 1st try (easier for them to escape it is when damage % is a little high). I can do 2 chains with this, but its really hard to continue...

Does he have other chains?

ckm

Smash Journeyman
I could be wrong, but I think all chain grabs are dependant on a fairly low hit percentage and a minimal amount of your opponent's ability to tech/dodge/jump out.

But yeah, his down grab will chain some characters. Thats the only one I know of.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Refer to the chaingrabbing possibility thread I dont like to explain things twice

Also look before starting a thread, there is most likely a topic tying to what you want to ask...

zamora

Smash Cadet
i try to down grab-Foward tiltx2 then try to rush for the 2nd grab...most players will try to jump airdodge from it tho, if they air dodge just try to time it when they come out of thier dodge frames for the grab/next attack

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Meta Knight can chaingrab lots of characters with dthrow, but then again, it can be airdodged out of for the most part I think, so its not really an inescapable chaingrab...just be glad MK cant be chaingrabbed XD

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Okay this thread is starting to become ridiculous...

Look the answer is YES okay... So just make an official MK's chain grabbing thread for its discussion and ideas...

I'm tired of all these MK's chain grabbing related threads!!
Like the chain grabbing possibility thread. Its all asking the same question so just make an official thread to stop sprouting these little threads!

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
What? DI up out of falco's grab and immediately jump, you shouldn't ever be chaingrabbed.

MK can chain grab if the opponent fails to DI correctly, and he can chain grab with either down or back throw. Ike is one of the easiest characters to chain throw, in my experience.

Top Bottom