• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can i find a Feebas?????

Lit

Smash Ace
um yeah i have an emerald version and i have been trying to catch this pokemon for like ages and i can just never find it..... i see people with milotic in thier team and i am thinking to myself how in the world did they get one... i really want to use him to and i can never find him... its like the hardest pokemon to find... so is there anyone out there that can help me with my feebas problem..?:( :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Knickknacks

Smash Journeyman
you can find feebas in route 119. out of all those 200-300+ tiles of water, 6 of those has feebas in it. btw they are random and you can rerandomize it in the trendy phrase in dewford. You might already think its really hard and dont have the patience but you have to to get a feebas. best to start is in that long river. i suggest try fishin with your old rod and try encountering pkmns there for 2-5 times per tile,after the 5th if no feebas appears transfer to the next. i dont know if it will work for you but when i landed on a random tile and fished there for the 1st time, i immediately hooked a feebas.

Anthonygt08

Smash Apprentice
hahaha when my friend trade it to me i copy it 20 to 30 time on my emerald so i can get some good trades

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
you can find feebas in route 119. out of all those 200-300+ tiles of water, 6 of those has feebas in it. btw they are random and you can rerandomize it in the trendy phrase in dewford. You might already think its really hard and dont have the patience but you have to to get a feebas. best to start is in that long river. i suggest try fishin with your old rod and try encountering pkmns there for 2-5 times per tile,after the 5th if no feebas appears transfer to the next. i dont know if it will work for you but when i landed on a random tile and fished there for the 1st time, i immediately hooked a feebas.
All because Chuck Norris is in your avatar.

I hooked it after 15 minutes. Inmediately put it to have sex with Corsola (Mirror Coat), and hatch em until Modest Nature came out.

Lit

Smash Ace
thanks for the help i finally found one after like an hour or two i mean its kind of worth it n the end bec miloitc is a fucing tank... but thanks guys... ^_^

Top Bottom