• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can i buy smash bros brawl on saturday march 8

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
Since brawl is only 7 days away, will stores like best buy give me brawl a day early if i ask them?

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Go to the midnight release (if your store is having one) it makes it seem like it Saturday, but it isn't XD
I'm going to a midnight release to Gamecrazy btw.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Only on sunday, unless you do some really shameful things to the cashier guys. In that case, only on sunday.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
I will try to. You never know what could happen. Or go to Walmart. Change the calendar on your phone to March 9 and see if they'll fall for it.

Tryptomine

Smash Journeyman
It is a breach of contract for stores to sell the games before their release date. If I recall correctly I've heard the store can be fined something like $10,000 for every copy sold prematurely. So, no, unless they're fools.

katanagash

Smash Apprentice
The earliest you can get Brawl is on Saturday March 8 at any Gamestop around 10:00 pm Eastern Time. Get in line as soon as possible because it will get crowded.

Top Bottom