• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Gordos be Forced through goon farming tech?

J4pu

Smash Champion
Sorry, since I'm sure this is common knowledge for most by now,
but I was thinking about all the random ppl who make posts saying they threw an item, and i know it happens through button combinations, this led me to wonder if there was a button combo to force gordos since that wouldn't be turned off with items seeing as it's specific to d3

sorry again as I'm sure most ppl know (and the answer is most likely no since i don't see it in videos) but just a quick answer would be appreciated

Waddle

Smash Ace
Goon Farming is dumb and only works with items, but you knew that. And if there was a way to force a Gordo, it'd probably be stickied due to rigged hax.

dan smith

Smash Champion
All throw spawns are randomized by the previously reported ratios. (aprox 70% dees, 12% doos, and 8 % gordos)

Top Bottom