• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can anyone tell me why this character was left out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThugNa$ty

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
IMO one of nintendos defining series was

For those not familiar with it, "The Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensation brings the pop star life to girls on the go in an all new adventure featuring the "cheetah-licious" Disney Channel stars. "

To my knowledge, no character has ever been referred to as cheetah-licious. Could of been top tier char, it's too bad.

This was actually how Spazzy Spazzy gmBottles gmBottles met before they started playing smash

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Get the hell off of smashboards already.
LOL
IMO one of nintendos defining series was

For those not familiar with it, "The Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensation brings the pop star life to girls on the go in an all new adventure featuring the "cheetah-licious" Disney Channel stars. "

To my knowledge, no character has ever been referred to as cheetah-licious. Could of been top tier char, it's too bad.

This was actually how Spazzy Spazzy gmBottles gmBottles met before they started playing smash
I think you're confusing this with Cheetahmen from Action 52 actually, that was the game that we started out with.

ThugNa$ty

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
Get the hell off of smashboards already.
sorry, didn't realize this was some sort of secret club house for cool kids only.

The users on the ******* forums and much friendlier than you guys.

also, lol @ your life. Yesterday, i made $2k, got an 88 on a chem exam, and took some chick home from the bar after having drinks with friends.

I'm assuming your day consisted of hoping mom would go grocery shopping so you can blast hentai at full volume

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
sorry, didn't realize this was some sort of secret club house for cool kids only.

also, lol @ your life. Yesterday, i made $2k, got an 88 on a chem exam, and took some chick home from the bar after having drinks with friends.

I'm assuming your day consisted of hoping mom would go grocery shopping so you can blast hentai at full volume
I... I can't even...

Spazzy

Smash Apprentice

this guy makes a good point. I wish my life could be going like that but I still have to practice more tech skill so I can finally earn my $60 from winning a tournament.

ThugNa$ty

Smash Rookie
this guy makes a good point. I wish my life could be going like that but I still have to practice more tech skill so I can finally earn my $60 from winning a tournament.
it be aight lil homie u jus gotta move u sum weight and tax dat hoe 15 a g.

ThugNa$ty

Smash Rookie
why is your avi the deaf symbol, did you lose an arm or something?

Bombor

Smash Rookie

You are literally cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom