• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can anyone rate my Falco?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
next dont position the camera at an angle..put in right in front of the tv...your falco is pretty decent...it does the right stuff...you just have to play a bit faster maybe...saw some decent mini pillar combos there...thats a good start...keep practicing ^_^...peace

-hiroshi

ZzanG

Smash Rookie
Thanks lol, i was at a friends house it wasnt my camera or anything , we were just wondering what others would think , how fast can falco go O.O;; i think i was pretty fast

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Your friend should try to sweetspot the edge better. I saw 4 or 5 times where he used Phantasm a little bit above the stage and you dsmashed him away. It would help both players out if they practice smash DI'ing during shine combos, since neither Falco waveshined a lot. Other than that, you guys did pretty good.

LOL at phantom spike. The only thing that would of made that funnier would be if Falco meteor cancelled that, double jumped, used upb, and got spiked yet again by phantom. ohh, the joys of life...

th0rn

Smash Lord
I laughed at the reaction of the phantom spike. Then the, "you got that on video?!?"

The blue falco fulljumps too much and never shffls aerials/pillar combos.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Pretty solid, but I think in a real tournament you might want to play a little bit defensive, like laser camp once in a while and maybe do an SHB approach then retreat without attacking, it might add a little confusion of when do defend against something and maybe leave the opponent open once in a while.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Pretty solid, but I think in a real tournament you might want to play a little bit defensive
Falco is known to be better as a aggresive character that a defensive one, especially if the opponent is faster or if it is another Falco, who probably won't let you retreat far with his lasers. Laser camping is okay, until you do that against a Mario, Doc, or a Jiggly. :) RSHL, on the other hand, is great to space yourself a little from your opponent while slowing him down or tacking on a little damage. :psycho:

Top Bottom