• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can anyone help

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Need a cheap good quality camcorder.

If you have seen my vids I posted like 2 days ago you know they are bad quality probably cause they were recored on a cell phone. And I was just wondering if anyone knows were I can get a cheap camcorder. I also don't have that much cash right now. If you know of a cheap camcorder post a link or let me know. Thanks

Chaco

Never Logs In
So you just record the screen to a VHS and Dazzle transfers it over?

I need to record some matches and make a coombo vid, I've got some replays I need to get rid of that I'm saving for a combo vid.

bigman40

Smash Master
Nope. I listed the second link for a reason. The Dazzle has both the RCA plugs, and a S video plugin. You can place the S video in the dazzle, and one of the Audio plugins to have the picture show on the computer while you still have the picture show on the TV.

Top Bottom