• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can anyone help with my Wario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creede

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Creede73
I play Wario for fun because he is extremely fun to play as well as being incredibly mobile with his bike and great air speed, but I don't play him when I REALLY want to win a match because I just don't know how. Can anyone be so kind to explain to me Wario's general strategy (neutral game, offensive or defensive, kill moves, etc.) or to point me to a good guide?

Phez_

Smash Apprentice
use alot of fairs, d-tilts, pivot f-tilts, chomps and bikes as approaches. check this vid out for some bike tricks :)
some basic combos are fair strings, d-tilt --> grab, 2nd hit Nair --> waft/uair and a d-throw can lead to tech-chases or a dashattack.
use chomp alot against projectile based characters like villager and diddy, or if you see someone sitting shield.
to kill you should be using waft, bair, f-throw, uair, and f-tilt. Wario relies on his aerial mobility and speed to rack up percent, so try to abuse those as much as possible. have fun :)

Lugihui

Smash Cadet
So, Wario's bike is really the star of Wario. What I do is use his bike riding a couple of times, then when they are use to it I jump off while riding. When I do a grab my opponent and toss him up I like to finish it off with A CLAP ON HIS FACE. His farts I use when they are near me (while jumping) or just to scare them.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Please take this to the competitive discussion or Q&A thread; cutting down on threads specifically devoted to a person asking for personal help with their character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom