• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can anyone help me get better?

KingApplesauces

Smash Rookie
Hi guys. I just bought Smash 4 and was wondering if anyone could help me get better and stronger at Smash 4. I need advice or just some pro tips. My school friend was begging me to get ssb4 so he could kick my butt. I didn't just buy the game so I could play it and get good at it, I want to HUMILIATE him. He's been bragging that he can beat level 7 cpu's, and wants me to "Beat that". I can currently can beat level 7's too, but I want to bring him to his knees (Not literally) and wipe out his overpowered Rosalina & Luma. (My main is Pikachu) Can someone add me onto their friend's list and train me?
Thanks,
~KingApplesauces

My Friend Code is:
5472 - 9799 - 9474

If you have Skype, please add me: KingApplesauces
This would be a lot easier to communicate with.

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
Your friend is a scrub. I am not that good and even I beat level 9 CPU's with ease. Your friend prolly has the frog pond effect, where he thinks that he is really good due to being surrounded by bad players (Which in this case includes CPUs).

I used to think like that too. I used to think that I was the best in Smash64 due to the frog pond effect. But years later I went online in an emulator and saw that people in the outside world are not nearly as scrubby as my friends and CPUs where.

CHAMPIONS ARE FORGED IN FIRE

Also main R.O.B. he is awesome.

starbolt89

Smash Cadet
NNID
starbolt89
3DS FC
0860-4559-7031
cpu is kinda for learning basic you want to look for a smash community in ur area to play with depending on how far lag is going to keep you from getting good training online do you have a wii u if so get that version if want to try competion

Last edited:

KingApplesauces

Smash Rookie
1FC0 1FC0 , I know he's a scrub. The only reason he's my friend is because we have some things in common and go backi a LONG way. Thanks for the info.
S starbolt89 , Thanks for the advice. :)

Top Bottom