• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can a Gameshark turn a regular SSB to 19XXTE?

freekazoid

Smash Cadet
Can a Gameshark turn a regular SSB cartidge in to 19XXTE? It'll save money vs buying an Everdrive64.

Last edited:

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Actually, before 19XXTE was started, I was gathering a compilation of Gameshark codes to do some of the basics of what 19XXTE does. Before it came out, I would turn on codes that would:
* Swap out some frequently unused stages for non-playable stages like Battlefield, FD, and Metal Mario (this would include previews shown as well on the stage select screen)
* Button activator combination to enable hitbox mode on a per match basis
* Button activator combination to enable alternative colors
* 5 stocks with default 8 minute timer
* Rules automatically set

A lot of these codes can be found in the stickied Gameshark thread, although not all may not be in the main post and you might have to do some digging. I would post the codes I have but I do not currently have my console on me. When I get around to getting it, I'll post the codes.

Top Bottom