• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cambriel Presents: A victory that should have been

Hoser

Smash Ace
This video is from last night, between me and my friend Zach. Since Melee, me and Zach have competed against each other, with equal skill. Last night we are partying at his house, and started brawling. I'm gonna give a quick pre-john, and tell you guys there we some "vision effecting" substances, so neither of us were at our best. >.>

But here it is anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh8W7dhlBFE

Oh yeah, and I left the sound on because it's kinda funny. (and I had to cut out us pausing twice, so it doesn't flow perfectly)

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
>.> I didn't realize it cut out. I'll fix it now.
Yeah, I was also surprised that there were ten seconds remaining and both of you had two stocks.

I like what I'm seeing so far though, especially considering these "vision effecting" substances you mentioned :p

•Col•

Smash Champion
Meh... Could've gone for the dair more... >.> Rob is a rather large target, plus he can't dodge while using his Up B.... There were a few times were you could've gotten him by letting go of the ledge, jumping back up and doing the dair... You could've recovered at the end there too... xD Also, there were a few times were I think bair would've been a better option than fair... Needs more uair & utilt. Most of the time you were trying to get kills off the sides of the stage...

Other than that, pretty good, I guess.... o-o

Hoser

Smash Ace
Yeah, as I said though, this was not me at my best. As I watch it, I can see dozens of things I did wrong.

Top Bottom