• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling two people out

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
BearsAreScary and Ama(m/t), if you're on, I'd like to play both of you today.

My FC is 4124-4668-0022, tell me if you've added me, and your FC please. :)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
sorry bout the smash balls, they must have been left on from free play @ a smash bros i was hosting last night

that is my roommate you are playing now.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Crap, sorry about the items. They're from when I was showing some family. :(

We'll fight again sometime, I still need to get it in my head not to get gimped while using Ike's side b.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
sounds to me like someone got beaten over the internet and is now making johns

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
****** King Beef, you are suppose to represent C-Bus better than that. Being a Pataskala resident, I am saddened you didn't kick some serious *** But what do people in Pataskala know, right?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
****** King Beef, you are suppose to represent C-Bus better than that. Being a Pataskala resident, I am saddened you didn't kick some serious *** But what do people in Pataskala know, right?
lol my apologies. I didn't do bad, I just need to step it up a little more and not make the same mistakes again. :)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
you were better than i expected, but you definitely only won two matches the entire time we played, while i kept a comfortable margin above you in just about every other match

you don't even need to play bearsarescary, he is better than me

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
you were better than i expected, but you definitely only won two matches the entire time we played, while i kept a comfortable margin above you in just about every other match

you don't even need to play bearsarescary, he is better than me

lol it's cool, that's just after a bit of practicing. I'll eventually get better, in fact I believe I've already made some improvements to my game. BearsAreScary may be better than you, but I'll never know if I can win if I don't try. The Brawl metagame has yet to be developed, so there can't really be THAT much of an experience gap like there was between an experienced Melee player and a completely new player. No johns included, but I think I did pretty well for playing my very first Ike/Marth matchup. I'm still trying to break a few old irritating Melee habits (JC grabbing, good 'ol L-cancelling, etc.). But yeah, would you like to play again soon? :)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if i can get my wifi working, we can play again
while the metagame specific to brawl has yet to be developed, a lot of fundamental ideas that span across the different smash bros still apply, a big reason why certain names keep surfacing when it comes to top level play
so even if there's no experience gap for brawl specifically, a lot of skill from other smash bros and natural talent carries over, so don't expect that a month of difference is the only thing separating the skilled from the less skilled

Top Bottom